RS232-WIFI-RS232 prevodnik

Ladislav Vaiz spam@nagano.cz
Středa Srpen 22 11:20:08 CEST 2007

Musel jsem si trosku osvezit pamet z externiho zdroje. V dokumentaci to
opravdu neni popsane, ptal jsem se jejich supportu a odpovedeli mi:

Thank you for contacting MaxStream Inc. We do have the NB parameter as a
.hidden command. for the XBee. If you would like to use the NB parameter
you will have to set it manually in the Terminal window using AT commands.
A description of the available values for NB is below:
0  8-bit passing (8-bit no parity or 7-bit any parity)
1  8-bit even
2  8-bit odd
3  8-bit mark
4  8-bit space

If you have any other questions or comments please feel free to contact me
via phone or email using the contacts below.

Travis Holman
Field Applications Enginee

Takze ATNB1 nastavi sudou paritu atakdale.

Lada