SETTOPBOX-schema

Pavel Gabris Pavel.Gabris@eu.panasonic.com
Pátek Říjen 20 11:04:20 CEST 2006

Všechno, co je od nás aktuálně a oficiálně na našem trhu ze spotřební
elektroniky k mání, najdete na http://b2e.panasonic.cz (klikněte na
Výrobky).

Ing Pavel Gábriš CSc

Panasonic AVC Networks Czech, s.r.o.
U Panasoniku 1,   320 84  Plzeň
Czech Republic

tel.:   (420) 378 211 572
          (420) 378 211 496
fax:   (420) 378 211 515
mob.:(420) 721 031 793
mail: pavel.gabris@eu.panasonic.com

"Naprstek, Jiri" <Jiri.Naprstek@ricardo.com>
Sent by: hw-list-bounces@list.hw.cz
20.10.2006 10:55
Please respond to
HW-news <hw-list@list.hw.cz>

"HW-news" <hw-list@list.hw.cz>
cc

Subject
RE: SETTOPBOX-schema

Zrovna od vas ma tchan HDD rekorder z analogu a az na par much se mi
docela libi. Tak jsem trochu koukal po alternativni bedne s DVB a nasel
jsem tohle:
http://www.panasonic.co.uk/dvd-recorders/dmr-ex85eb-s/index.htm

Z Vasi zpravy ale usuzuju, ze na webu sice je, ale koupit se (uz) neda..?

Jiri N.

--

intended
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender

Ricardo may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications
on its e-mail and telecommunications systems.  By replying to this e-mail
you
give consent to such monitoring.  The recipient should check this e-mail
and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Ricardo accepts no liability
for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.  "Ricardo"
means
Ricardo plc and its subsidiary companies.

Ricardo plc is a public limited company registered in England with
registered
number 00222915.
The registered office of Ricardo plc is Shoreham Technical Centre,
Shoreham-by Sea,
West Sussex, BN43 5FG.