Koss KSC/35

RV vicek.radek@cpost.cz
Pátek Únor 17 13:31:41 CET 2006

Cece kouknete se taky obcas co tam kde pisou:

HIFI-REGLER offers extensive delivery services to all EU-countries.
Shipment costs abroad depend on the the place you are living at as well
as the articles you order. We will calculate the exact shipping costs
for you - just before you definitely place your order.

Please download our foreign order form </pdfdata/ausland.pdf> and carry
out the 1st step mentioned there. You will immediately get our shipping
offer in return.

Payment will be done by creditcard. Depending on the value of your order
we need some more information (i.e. credit card number). All necessary
details you will gather from the above mentioned order form. Your credit
card account will be debited only when your goods are ready for shipment.

Svary se zeptam zitra az s nim budu.

RadekCX