urgent inquiry for electronic Components

T. Bönisch Bitways boenisch
Středa Březen 17 11:53:27 CET 2004

Dear Sirs,

We are an international trading company,mainly serving the automotive industry worldwide.
The Bitways Group purchases globally on own account and then resells the products to
various clients. Our aim is to source globally and to offer our clients the best prices worldwide.

>From one of our own or rented databases we have retrieved your address as potentiall supplier
of the product(s)we would like to purchase this time. If you can promtly give us your very best
quote you might be chosen as the supplier we have been looking for as early as next week.

In conclusion I would like to ask you to give us your best quote by e-mail or fax as this will enable us to work more efficiently.

Yours sincerely,

Timo Boenisch
Global Sourcing Team

BITWAYS GLOBAL SOURCING GMBH