Generovani HTML stranek z databaze

Ing. Tomas Drajsajtl Drajsajtl
Středa Březen 17 11:53:05 CET 2004

>Jste si jist, ze muzete pouzivat MySQL zdarma pro komercni ucely? Vy v
>tom mate mozna jasno, ale pro ostatni muze byt dulezite, jestli je to
>zcela zdarma...

Linux MySQL ke komercnim ucelum nepouzivam, ale podle me z nize uvedeneho
vyplyva, ze pokud nebudu MySQL nebo aplikaci s MySQL prodavat, je zcela
zdarma.
Nejsem tak dobry anglictinar, kdyz tak me opravte.

Licence to non-Microsoft MySQL:
1. Licenses. Licensor hereby grants you the following rights, provided that
you comply with all of the restrictions
set forth in this License and provided, further, that you distribute an
unmodified copy of this License with the
Program:
    1. You may copy and distribute literal (i.e., verbatim) copies of the
Program's source code as you receive it
    throughout the world, in any medium.
    2. You may modify the Program, create works based on the Program and
distribute copies of such throughout
    the world, in any medium.
2.Restrictions. This license is subject to the following restrictions:
    1. Distribution of the Program or any work based on the Program by a
commercial organization to any third
    party is prohibited if any payment is made in connection with such
distribution, whether directly (as in payment
    for a copy of the Program) or indirectly (as in payment for some service
related to the Program, or payment for
    some product or service that includes a copy of the Program "without
charge"; these are only examples, and
    not an exhaustive enumeration of prohibited activities).

Ing. Tomas Drajsajtl; Digitus s.r.o.; http://www.digitus.cz
ICQ 61424839