ochrana pred spamery v teto konfere

Martin.Vorel@Alcan.com Martin.Vorel@Alcan.com
Pátek Červen 25 08:09:17 CEST 2004

v breznu se tu nekdo dusoval ze nova verze konference nas ochrani pred
spamery..

neochrani... viz mail co jsem ted dostal:

Subject: Re: RE: Vzduchotěsné konektory ?
,

This is Sip. I am running Spam Interceptor to get rid of junk email.
Please follow this link to verify that the message you sent me isn't junk
email.

http://si20.com/auth?uid=828&mid=20041&sid=Martin.Vorel%40Alcan.com

Your email was intercepted because it got a spam rating of 3.8 and I set
Spam Interceptor to ask everyone who sends me a message rated over 2 to
authenticate. When you authenticate I'll receive your email and you'll
never have to authenticate for me again, no matter what spam rating your
emails get.

Thanks,