trochu OT: Deska MS-6163 PRO BX MASTER a BIOS do ni

mcmlxxx mcmlxxx@hantec.cz
Neděle Srpen 8 10:42:02 CEST 2004

ja jen cituji co me prislo emailem od dennis_wilcox@esupport.com
otestovat to nemuzu protoze ten BIOS nemam a nenachazim ho nikde na
internetu.( tezko taky kdyz nevim jak se soubor jmenuje) Ale kdyz nas
bude 10 a koupime to dohromady :))))) tak to muzem otestovat :))
xxx

---zacetek citace

" This is the last opportunity to take advantage of this special price BIOS Upgrade offer from
eSupport.

Thank you for your BIOS Upgrade inquiry and contacting eSupport.com, the Exclusive Authorized Upgrade
and Support Center for Award BIOS. For 15 years, we have constantly upgraded thousands of motherboards
and developed new BIOS Upgrades for all the latest technology. Our BIOS Upgrades are guaranteed to
work on your system.
Based on the technical specifications you had submitted, we have an excellent BIOS Upgrade for your
system. We have the brand new Award BIOS for your motherboard. The price is only $24.95 (U.S).
To view your system details that you had previously submitted,  click here: View My System Details
The most notable features are:
Hard Drive support up to 137 GB (for customers       with Award version 4.51)
48-Bit Support up to 500 GB (for customers with       Award version 6.00)
Faster Intel and AMD CPU Upgrade Kit Support
Windows 2000 and Windows XP Compliance
ACPI Specification for Advanced Power Management
USB 2.0 Support
CD-ROM + LS-120 Boot Support
Virtual technical support assistance
100 % Satisfaction Guarantee
Facts You       Should Know About eSupport.com
    We can e-mail you the latest Award BIOS upgrade for your specific system and attach it as a zip
file (>500 K) with the necessary flash loaders. We provide a Read Me file with easy installation
instructions, hundreds of BIOS FAQs online, and free e-mail based technical support. Telephone
technical support is not available.

The price for this service is $24.95 (U.S.). You can place this order through our SECURE website:
      Note: If you have trouble accessing our order form, you may purchase through our alternative
shopping cart locations here:

https://www.esupport.com/cart/index.cfm?shsp=b1cx32

http://www.esupport.com/cart/index.cfm?shsp=b1cx32

You can read about more features here: BIOS Upgrade Features

Please check out our Diagnostic Tools special we are having this month ! This Month's Special

Thanks in Advance,
Dennis Wilcox
Technical Representative

---konec citace